Great news! A new $5,000 Business Basics Grant is about to become available for small Queensland businesses.
This is a great opportunity to build up your businesses Human Resources skills and professionally develop your team!
Do you qualify for a Business Grant?
A turnover of $300,000 or under for the last financial year is required.
Further details about eligibility can be found at the Business Basics Grant Program website
What Human Resources Work can be Included in your Business Grant:
You can use the grant to
- Build Human resource management skills; or
- Professionally develop and train your team
People Smartz can assist your business to develop and implement a plan in your business – just contact us and we will get the ball rolling.
However, you need to move fast – applications open 9am 4 May 2022 and past experience tells us, it will be fully subscribed very quickly!
What Else Can the Business Grant be used for…
- Training and coaching including business development, marketing, human resources, business planning topics or training/coaching of up to 4 months in duration.
- Website builds or upgrades including adding e-commerce or developing new website content
- Professional business advice including the development of business plans.
- Strategic marketing services – including strategic marketing planning and search engine optimization advice
- Business continuity and succession planning and cybersafety training/tools
How to Apply
Applications will open on 4 May 2022 and must be accompanied by proposals for the work to be undertaken
More details on the application process can be found at the Business Basics Grants Program webpage
Warning – in the past these grants have filled fast – so if you are interested, you need to hurry
For more information on this article, please contact us on:
- Telephone: 1800 HR Smartz (1800 477 627)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://peoplesmartz.com.au/contact