Great news! A new Business Boost Grant is available for $15,000 for small Queensland businesses.
This is a great opportunity to build up your businesses Human Resources skills and professionally develop your team!
Do you qualify for a Business Grant?
A turnover between $300k – $600k for the last financial year is required.
Further details about eligibility can be found at the Business Boost Grant Program website
What Human Resources Work can be Included in your Business Grant:
You can use the grant to
- Build Human resource management skills; or
- Professionally development and train your team
People Smartz can assist your business to develop and implement a plan to develop in your business – just contact us and we will get the ball rolling.
However, you need to move fast – applications open on 30 July 2021 and past experience tells us, it will be be fully subscribed very quickly!
What Else Can the Business Grant be used for…
- Strategic business planning for innovation or growth
- Implementing a governance board to guide strategic planning
- Exporting opportunities and requirements
- Compliance with industry regulations and standards
Specialised and automated software
- Design and implementation of management systems, including
- data warehouses
- asset management
- customer relationship management systems
- quality and compliance management
- risk management
- production systems
- project management systems
- Bespoke or complex website design and build, including e-commerce, software integration, booking systems
- Cybersecurity tools
- Innovative technology that improves or diversifies service offerings
How to Apply
Applications will open on 30 July 2021 and must be accompanied by proposals for the work to be undertaken
More details on the application process can be found at the Business Boost Grants Program webpage
Warning – in the past these grants have filled fast – so if you are interested, you need to hurry